The Secure Pak Computer Interface Torque Tester improves upon the industry-standard we’ve set for the reliable control of closure tightness by interfacing our Digital Torque Tester with your USB-compatible computer. Software is available for use with Windows 10.
- covers the entire testing range of cap sizes operating from 0-100 inch lbs. for both removal and application.
- reads in 0.1 inch lb. increments, and the reading is visible on the tester as well as on the computer screen or printout.
- has an accuracy of ±1% of full scale or reading.
- holds the peak reading for approximately 30 seconds, so that readings can be recorded manually.
- operates on a 3.7 V rechargeable battery.
- is capable of being linked to your computer by USB cable.
- reads in inch-lbs or newton-meter.
We ship standard UPS unless otherwise specified by customer. The Computer Interface Torque Tester is shipped double-wrapped and double-boxed for maximum protection.
- Net weight of tester: 12 lbs.
- Shipping information: 15 lbs., 19 ½” x 11 ½” x 5 ¾”
For an upcharge, we can furnish these testers with a Teflon finish on all exposed metal parts. This provides a hard, wear-resistant, anti-stick, permanently lubricated surface that will resist chipping, cracking, flaking, and peeling. This Teflon coating will help protect the tester from damage by most chemicals, ingredients, and solvents.
We sell Calibration Kits, or we calibrate and repair testers when they are shipped to us at Secure Pak, 3630 Rockland Circle, Millbury, OH 43447, along with a letter of instruction requesting the work. We also convert Spring Torque Testers and Digital Torque Testers to Computer Interface Torque Testers.
Earlier than Windows 10 USB Communication Port Help Download